- Flexible Form Processing
- Serving Police and Public Authorities
- Accommodating Form Turn Around Time
- Secure and Audited Form Processing
- A Complete Form Service including collection, scanning, verification, data capture, delivery, data upload
Flexible Form Processing Services for public sector and corporate forms:
ScanIT offers a range of flexible Form Processing services providing the private and public sector with captured and verified data in a range of formats. We provide a secure form processing service for many Police Forces and Public Authorities such as Councils with statutory responsibilities including:
• Crime Form Processing,
• Street Encounters and Stop/Search forms (including 2009 revised 'Flanagan' forms),
• HO/RT - Home Office Road Traffic 'producer' forms,
• PND - Penalty Notice Disorder forms,
• Premises Search - Search of Premises Forms
• RTA - Road Traffic Accident forms,
• Civil Traffic Enforcement and other forms by arrangement.
ScanIT services can be used for live form processing, for peak-times when form production exceeds an organisation's internal capacity and for archive conversion projects. ScanIT offer flexible turn around times and a selection of services. Regardless of the form processing requirements, each project receives the same outstanding level of security, quality, service and attention.
Throughout the process your staff have provided a level of service above and beyond anything we expected. For example, providing staff to box and record the files for us when we did not have staff available, or your staff visiting our offices in Derby and helping to clear the filing area. While the files were away, various members of HR had queries and either wanted specific details from files or even whole copies of the files. On each occasion we contacted you, the information was provided quickly and efficiently - despite the challenge of sometimes locating single documents from hundreds of boxes of files! Throughout the whole process your team have remained cheerful and enthusiastic, whilst guiding us through an unfamiliar process.
Phil Mason // Head of HR - Derbyshire Police
GSA have been extremely helpful & supportive of the Trust at all times during the course of this project, which coincided with the merger of two Areas. The harmonisation of archiving processes across the Trust & the consequent scanning in excess of 2.8m documents provided a steep learning curve for the Trust, all of which were resolved with the utmost efﬁciency & good humour.
Manager // Staffordshire & West Midlands Probation Trust